Coffee and red wine can leave stains on any light colored surface including light colored granite, but do not despair, all is not lost! Today we are going to reveal a very easy way to remove these pesky stains with common house hold products.
You will need:
1 cup of flour
3 tablespoons of dish soap
1. Combine flour, dish soap and small amounts of water into a paste.
2. Spread mixture over stained area on your countertop.
3. Cover mixture and stain with cling wrap and tape the sides down so that it is air tight.
4. Wait over night.
5. In the morning, remove the cling wrap and tape.
6. Wipe off the paste.
7. Marvel at your beautifully clean and restored countertop!
For more useful tips about how to maintain stone in your home subscribe to our blog!